Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A very dreary November day

So this is my second "official" day home with no job, even though I've been off since Aug. It's raining cats and dogs today, maybe even a few hamsters...just a good day to stay in the house and do some catching up on things. Unfortunately I don't have any reading material on hand but I'll fix that when Doug gets home at 4, I'm heading over to the library with a whole list of books that I want. Days like this are days that I just want to sit and read or work on the computer, with the dampness my back hurts more than most days and I didn't get much sleep last night.

I've been going through all of my Avon material and trying to find some new shoppers. Avon is one of those businesses that you get out what you put into it so I'm going to be putting a lot into it in the next couple of months. So if you know of anyone who's looking for someone to buy Avon, send them my way, it doesn't matter if they live here or out west, we'll figure it all out.

No comments: