Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another late night for me

So here I am, sitting up late while everyone is gone to bed, actually, I like this time of night, this is my time, the only ones bugging me are the cats. Today was a holiday so the kids were home with me. Josh left for awhile this morning to go do some work in town. And Megan came down to spend the day with Breanna.

We went to the Dr. yesterday and got our flu shots, we all had the normal flu shot and Josh also got the H1N1, Brea and I will get ours when it's our turn, I'm sure we could have lied and gotten it but I think it's best if everyone is fair about it. We're probably all going to get the H1N1 flu sooner or later anyway. Josh was sick last week but I don't think that's what he had.

Today I've been having an awful day, everything is taking me to tears, the baby shows, the wedding shows, Swiss Chalet commercial where they played I'll be home for Christmas, gawd, maybe going off my antidepressants wasn't such a great idea. I'm just so worried about money, I'm getting disconnect notices, Brea's birthday is in 2 weeks and Christmas is 4 weeks after that and I have nothing...nothing.

No comments: