Monday, November 09, 2009

Time to start thinking about Christmas

Here we are in the second week of November and I haven't started shopping yet, I hate doing it this way, I hit panic mode. Shopping has to wait till the end of November, when, I hope, I'll have enough money to get my shopping done. Breanna's birthday comes first and I've agreed to a better birthday present if she doesn't have a party, which will turn out a good deal for me. Last year she had a skating party with her BFF and it still cost us over $100.00. This year that's not possible, she'll be lucky to get her gift in time. Of course what she wants I have to order off the net and in order to do that, you need a credit card, which I don't have anymore, so that's a little more difficult.

Josh is just getting over something, they say the only thing around is H1N1 but if that's what he had, he didn't have it too bad, just a few days of a fever and a cough. Tomorrow afternoon, we'll all go get our flu shots, Josh qualifies to have the H1N1 so he'll have that too, Brea and I will wait our turn to have our H1N1. The panic is slowing down so I'm sure within a couple of weeks everyone will be able to have their shot. Even if we get the flu we'll still get the shot, they say they don't think you can get it again but I'm not taking any chances. Doug of course, won't have any shots, because he's a wimp. LOL

Well I should head out to get some milk, the mail and deliver some Avon. Have a great week everyone, it's a short work week with a day off in the middle, doesn't matter to me, every day is a day off for now...

No comments: