Friday, April 16, 2010

Another exciting weekend!

Well another weekend is here but when you don't work, it's all the same to me. LOL We have a competition this weekend in Dartmouth but it's just a one day thing so we don't have to spend a night away. We just go in on Sunday morning and hope to be back before too late that night. We're actually not positive we are going, the girls are a little unsure of the routine so we're waiting till tomorrow to decide for sure. I'm sure they will do just fine if we go but we need them to be totally comfortable with it, if not, that's how accidents happen.

Right now Brea and I are watching Season 1 of Glee, we didn't watch it last year but when I saw an add for this season it looked so good that I bought the first season off eBay and we are slowly getting them watched. I taped the first one of this season to watch when we catch up. LOL I wish I had known how good it was, we are loving it!

So although I've always sworn I'd never take a vacation away from my kids, it seems I just might do that, IF I can save enough money and that's IF the mill doesn't keep shutting down like it did last year, the first shutdown starts on Wed. and they are down for a little more than a month. My nephew, Matthew, is getting married somewhere down south, could be anywhere in the Carribean and it will kill me for one of my sisters kids to get married without me, I love them both like they are my own and although I said I wasn't going to go and wasn't going to let it bother me, it is, and it's still a year away. So we'll see what the year brings...

No comments: