Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sup?

Not much going on around here, just the normal, me being in pain, trying to get stuff done, feeling like a failure, same old same old. We are also getting close to the end of the cheer season, with only 2 competitions left, one this weekend that is just for one day and one April 30 - May 2nd, that is the Provincials and the last comp of the season, thank God. I had to tell Brea tonight that I can't go with her, it's during shut down and there's no way I'm going to be able to go with her, that sent her to her bedroom in tears, which made me cry, but without permission from the man of the house, I can't go, it sucks.

Along with all the other stress going on right now, a good friend has been missing for over 4 weeks, he was a boy friend from many years ago, who is now a published writer. He's been living in San Francisco for the last couple of months and about 4 weeks ago seems to have dropped of the face of the earth. This is also playing hell with my nerves, he's still a friend and I hope we soon find him and that he's okay.

I guess I'm in a funk that I just can't get out of, maybe when I see the Surgeon on May 5th he'll have some good news for me.

No comments: