Friday, March 31, 2006

Another beautiful day

And it's Friday too! Breanna just went out to the bus in her capri's and a T-shirt, gotta love this weather. I'm still not convinced that we won't get a big snow storm before this is over. There's been forest fires all over this week, the one out in Port Mouton was terrible.

We have to go to Bridgewater tonight to get Miss Breanna a new bike, she's out grown hers so this is her year for a new one, I make sure they never need one the same year. I also have to take a few things back to Zellers that I bought in Greenwood the other day.

So the boss and I went on our road trip, which Doug now referrs to as "Dumb and Dumber's Most Excellent Adventure". Ya, we got lost, a few times. LOL

We are having a bake sale tomorrow at work. I made some fudge last night and have to see if it's fit to eat, if it is, I'll make another pan of it. Also have to make some cookies, that's Doug's department. All proceeds go to the Helen Keller Foundation.

Skating starts again on Saturday and I think I have everything ready, not too much to do for spring school so it's quite a lot easier. Only another month and we'll be finished till fall. Yay!

Anyway, it's nap time for a bit then try and get some work done around here, then take Josh to physio. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is every post in your blog in italics? makes it wicked hard to read.

WendyWings said...

Send some fudge down my way when you are done.