Monday, March 27, 2006

It looks like spring out there

But it feels like winter, dang it's cold out! Another weekend is over, I had the weekend off from CanSkate but will be back at it next weekend for Spring School.

Josh got his bike out over the weekend and did great, he looks a lot better now that he's getting some color back in his face. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow since surgery and he's pretty much back to normal. Next week I'll give him the go ahead to go back to gym class, he knows his limits, he knows if it hurts, don't do it. We go for Spina Bifida clinic on the 19th of April. I'm sure I'm going to catch hell from his orthopedic Dr for taking him to therapy without him telling me to, but in my opinion it should have been done when he had his leg operated on in the fall. If therapy helps him walk better and makes him feel better about it then it's worth it right?

Today will be a busy one, I sent my Avon order this morning, have to go have my B12 shot, mail some games that I sold on eBay, I love eBay. Then Josh has therapy and then I go to work, sounds like fun doesn't it?

Oh, Nemo has been replaced with Nemo II, Breanna has decided that this Nemo is a girl, even though it says they are all males. Instead of the normal fight with her I told her that Nemo could be whatever she wanted it to be, she wants a girl? Fine, Nemo II is a girl. Problem solved. LOL And besides Nemo looks too girlish to be a boy, "she" is white with pink flecks.

You know, I hate the design on this blog, too bad I'm not smart enough to make my own, I've been going to lots of different ones through BlogMad and just love some of them, I'm either going to have to find someone to do it for me, or wait till I retire. LOL Not that I'll be any smarter then.


No comments: