Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Chicken Soup Anyone?


That's what our pool looks like right now, a big ol bowl of chicken soup! Gross eh? I'll post another picture next week, by then it should be crystal clear. Right now it's only 66, Brrrrrrrrrr! Another 20 degrees and it will be warm enough for me to get in! I swear as soon as the kids are grown enough that we don't use a pool anymore, I'm having a hot tub, that's much more my temprerature!

It's sunny and warm here today, hope the weather holds out till the weekend. I work tonight and was suppose to work tomorrow night but I took it off, Doug is on vacation this week and I hate having to leave every night before supper to go to work. Then I work Thurs. and Thurs. night I'll start getting things ready to go away. We should be back late Saturday night so I don't expect to see the kids too early on Sunday, they'll be beat. Sunday night we're going to Doug's parents for supper, it's his father's birthday.

Breanna was invited out on Sunday to visit a friend. They have a trampoline, guess what Breanna wants? LOL I told her to go jump up and down in the pool, same thing olny different.

Well I better get some cleaning done before I go to work. Have a good one!

7 comments:

Meira{FB} said...

Looks like you need some pool shock treatment! 66 degrees sounds nice, I thought I'd die of heat working outside yesterday! Nice blog! You know who sent me!
Wendy Wings!

Have a wonderful day!

Beth

Meira{FB} said...

OMG! Your from Canada, didn't catch that first time through. See you learn something new on every visit. It must still be cool up there! I've been to Toronto and Vancouver Island before. Seen pic's of Novia Scotia and it looks beautiful up there!

Meira{FB} said...

I'm back again! I'm back again!
And you know why! LOL!

Fizzy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and yes I nearly did smack him!!! Why have kids when a husband will do!

I wish I had room for a pool of some sorts in my garden but I don't really have a garden, however seeing as the British weather is pretty mixable I would opt for a hot toub too

Have a good day

Meira{FB} said...

Can I come and swim? Man, it's hot down here.

Skipping over from Wendy's!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That Chicken Soup Pool looks pretty grim...I'm here from WEndy's Auditions tonight..Hey...I hope you won't take offense at this..but the font you use is soooo tiny...we who are a bit older find it very hard to read...Just saying, you know?
I hope you get your Hot Tub!

MaR said...

It looks frog green indeed! a shock treatment should take care of it in less than a week, though! happy wednesday, Miss Wings says hello!