Saturday, June 03, 2006

Children's Miracle Network

ATLANTIC CANADIANS ROCK!!! At the 2 hour mark...over...
$700,000.00
We'll be making our pledge before it's over. It's going to the best place, it's all for the kids, mine, yours, your friend's child. Everyone has an IWK story and this place saves lives. Without this hospital, their Doctors, Nurses and their equipment, my son, Josh, would not be with us.
Next year Josh wants to be there at the IWK during the telethon to present a cheque. I told him to stay on the student council and talk to them about raising some moeny, I'll help them out however I can. We will be in the city that weekend for the SB Slowpitch Tournament.
OH! 3 hour total just was put up...
$1,061,161
If you would like to make a donation go here...
If you can donate, let me know, leave us a comment so we can thank you.

No comments: