Friday, December 26, 2008

All over for another year






It's comes and it goes and now it's all over except for the clean up and paying the CC bills. LOL I think the kids had a great Christmas, they got what they asked for, plus some extras. I got some nice stuff from LaSenza and a diamond necklace. I had a rough day yesterday with it being the first one without Mom and having no other family here. When Linda called last night I bawled like a baby, made worse by talking to Beth and then Matt, I miss them all so much. But I'm doing better today and looking forward to a night out with some friends. I think we'll head out to my cousin's house for some drinks then off to Alley 9 for their Boxing day party. We haven't done this before but with our decision to stay home for New Years I thought we should have a night out tonight. Last night I decided I think we'll go to Bridgewater for a movie on NYE and then come home and have some fireworks. It will be our first year staying home with the kids since the year we had Brea and the kids are looking forward to it.












No comments: