Monday, December 22, 2008

We went out for a great visit

I finally made it over to visit June and Wendy, we weren't sure they would recognize me since I haven't been there for 2 months, but like I told them, I still look the same just older and tireder, is that a word? LOL

Anyway, Breanna and I stayed a couple of hours, us grown-ups chatted an caught up and Breanna snuggled with Charlie, Sam's dog. I'm shocked she didn't try and sneak out with him. Then we came home for supper, which consisted of frozen dinners for the kids and some homemade candy for Mom. LOL Yea, I'm bad. But it was sooo good! Wendy made it and I'm not sure there will be any left when Doug gets off at 8. He's working late tonight, shutting down the mill, this will be his last shift for 5 weeks, as the mill is shutting down. Sucks for us but we just hope that at the end of 5 weeks they are back to work. Luckily I'm still working so we won't starve to death, I don't think...

No comments: