Saturday, February 13, 2010

A sleepy Saturday night

It's only 7pm and I think I'm ready to head off to bed. I tried very hard last night to stay up till the end of the opening ceremonies but I only managed to hold off till 12 before heading to bed. Up this morning and off to Cheer, yes, it does seem that the world revolves around Cheerleading. LOL I went over to watch the last hour, then brought Brea home, she got showered and then off to the Super Store where they bagged groceries for 2 hours to raise money for the team.

Josh got out for a drive twice today, for the first time in a couple of weeks. With any snow on the road I won't let him drive, that car is crap in the snow, well, it's crap all the time IMO but as usually my opinion doesn't count for much around here. LOL

I was told to pick up a copy of the local paper today, so I did, and got to read a very interesting article about a business in town getting an award for being such a great place, very little staff turn over because he treats his employees so well, hmmmm, that's funny, not quite the way I remember it and there are plenty more that agree with me, BS, I can't believe the article was even in the paper. Oh well, karma...karma...

No comments: