Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Well we made it through the 1st long weekend

The first long weekend of spring/summer is all over. And what a weekend it was, actually, it was nice all weekend but cool, until yesterday, then whoooo, it was summer! Like +30, it was crazy, I even had a headache from the heat, not that I don't like hot weather but it would be nice if we eased into it and it didn't just hit out of nowhere. LOL Today it was back to being nice but cool in the wind and down here the wind feels like it's coming right off the ocean, well, I guess it is.

There's only a little more than a month left of school then God help me, my first summer home with the kids in a long long time. I've threatened them that I'm going to make Doug take the car to work so that I'm not playing taxi all summer. I guess that will be one good thing about Josh getting his licence. *shiver*

No comments: