Saturday, May 29, 2010

What a beautiful day!

Summer has come back to visit us for another day, I'm not saying it's here to stay, it tricked us last week. LOL Actually it's supposed to be warm again tomorrow but maybe a little rain to go with it, but they say we need the rain so I guess we can't complain. The rain isn't so bad if it's warm out.

Breanna made it through the first night of having her bottom braces but I'll be so glad when they stop bothering her. She's not eating much so she's complaining that she's going to starve to death. She's nice and quiet now though, or maybe she's not, but she's not here. LOL She's gone to stay with her 2 BFFs in a tent. I won't be at all shocked if we get a call to come and get her, she's just feeling miserable and I don't think she'll stay away all night but she might surprise me.

No comments: