Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rained Out!

Well the kids started out in the tent, went to sleep before 12 and were in the house at 3 when the storm hit full force! The lightning put on quite a show, non-stop. So I was up till about 5:30 by then all I was left with was the couch. LOL Everyone is so tired today and ofcourse, I'm the one that has to go to work at supper time, while these guys lay around and swim in the pool, I think it will be the pool more than anything else since I think it's gone past 30 already. I'd post some pictures of the party but Blogger has decided it doesn't want me to, so check back later and see if it is being nice to me. LOL

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Awwwww, at least it was an adventure, eh??

Zeus said...

As some of my friends say, The Dread Pirate Blogger strikes again! The photo issue is driving a lot of us mad as well!

Too bad about the camping trip! What a bummer! I hope the boys had fun nonetheless.

I was directed here by Wendy!

Kukka-Maria said...

I'm pretty sure that stunk for the kids! Perhaps a reschedule is in order!

Belated Birthday Bash, baby!

Carmen said...

see, this is why I think God meant for us to sleep indoors.;)